Monday, January 06, 2014

Teams 365 Blog for Teams and Team Leaders

Happy New Year! I hope that you had a wonderful holiday season. One of my 2014 projects is the Teams 365 blog for Teams and Team Leaders. You can view it over at my Potentials Realized site here.

Every day this year I will be providing teams and team leaders with a question, tip or resource to help them do better work. As many of you know team development is a central focus of the work I do. With the hundreds of teams I have worked with, and supported, over the last twenty plus years it's amazing to see how similar issues are, regardless of location or industry. Please spread the news to other teams and team leaders who can also benefit from these daily insights.

I hope that you will enjoy the Teams365 blog. You can also follow the daily posts on our Potentials Realized Facebook page or at my Twitter feed.

Here are a couple of the first few questions so far this year:



You can also download your own SWOT strategic planning template here as well.

I look forward to picking up on the Leadership a-z I started in the fall. I'll be resuming regular (weekly-ish) posts on leadership  issues here at the blog later this week.

Have a great start to 2014!

With best wishes,
Jennifer

Jennifer Britton, MES, CPT, PCC
Potentials Realized - Coaching, Coaching Skills Training, Leadership and Team Development, Retreats
Email: info(at)potentialsrealized(dot)com
(416)996-8326

No comments: